Possibly a little biased about this video, since I helped create it… but it tells a great story about why voltage optimisation is so important for the home. Everyone’s keen on doing their bit for the environment, but when the economy’s looking so glum, people tend to focus more on their own finances , as opposed to doing what’s right for the environment.
Voltage optimisation for the home allows people to do both – save money AND save the planet!
- Save around 10% on your home electricity bills
- Reduce your carbon emission and save the environment (actually, it saves over 4 tonnes of CO2 over the 25+ year life of the product)
- It’s easily installed by a qualified electrician
- It has a 5 year warranty
- Payback periods are typically less than 5 years – so it represents a virtually risk free investment
- It’s a completely maintenance free device… it’s simply a case of fit, forget and save instantly!
At £250 installed (when fitted at the same time as a fuse box), it’s a really low cost green option for the home.
Everyone thinks of solar power or wind power as the next green solution for the home, but these things cost a small fortune… VPhase voltage optimisation is much more affordable, doesn’t require a change in lifestyle, and isn’t dependent on the sun shining or the wind blowing!
As the lady in the video says… it really is a ‘no-brainer’!
For more information, please visit www.vphase.co.uk